Applications for August 2020
School is now closed for the summer, however you can continue to join us at QAST for August 2020. Please follow this procedure:
- Book an interview and MAP assessment with Principal Sam Abrams via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Following successful completion of your interview and MAP assessment please complete the application form on Open Apply ahead of school opening on 23 August. (Please contact Principal Sam if you have any problems with the form).
Registration Entry Dates
Academic Year 2020/21
Admissions to QAST are open and we have spaces available for students in Grades 8, 9, 10 and 11.
Please follow the instructions on our Admissions Procedures page.
Academic Year 2019-2020
In line with Qatar Ministry regulations, student transfers within this academic year are now closed. The dates are detailed below:
- From schools currently following the American or British curriculum – applications close February 29th 2020.
- From schools following a different curriculum to the above – applications close January 31st 2020.
Please note there are no exceptions to this, so please be aware of the deadlines when looking to transfer mid year.
Why Join QAST
- We empower students to become future innovators in Qatar and around the world.
- We develop student leaders in science and innovation who will help solve Qatar’s Grand Challenges.
- We use our curriculum in Science and Technology as bridge to the top universities around the world.
- QAST offers unique learning opportunities, with excellent international faculty and facilities.
- As a Qatar Foundation school, we have impressive and rich resources only found in Education City, such as access to our American and European partner universities, the Qatar National Library, museums, and recreational facilities.